K
KoCannabis
Junior member
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2018
- Messages
- 2
Hello everyone. I am so glad to have found this forum!
On July 21st, I am having 14 teeth removed (I only have 18 teeth total..others removed over the course of 10 years) end result is whole denture on top with 2 bridges on bottom.
The oral surgeon has said that he is cutting open the whole roof of my mouth to remove my top teeth. And I also think he will be shaping my bone for dentures.
Nothing has been said about immediate dentures. So i dont think ill be getting those.
Main fears are because ive been doing my own research on the web, I have thick lips, will my lips cave in?? I also normally have an overbite, so will leaving my 4 bottom front teeth in, jam up into my upper gums during the healing process??
Has anyone else had a procedure like this?
I seriously appreciate any feedback.
Thank you.
-Kelly
On July 21st, I am having 14 teeth removed (I only have 18 teeth total..others removed over the course of 10 years) end result is whole denture on top with 2 bridges on bottom.
The oral surgeon has said that he is cutting open the whole roof of my mouth to remove my top teeth. And I also think he will be shaping my bone for dentures.
Nothing has been said about immediate dentures. So i dont think ill be getting those.
Main fears are because ive been doing my own research on the web, I have thick lips, will my lips cave in?? I also normally have an overbite, so will leaving my 4 bottom front teeth in, jam up into my upper gums during the healing process??
Has anyone else had a procedure like this?
I seriously appreciate any feedback.
Thank you.
-Kelly

