• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

So many things going on in my mouth

  • Thread starter Thread starter Elle82
  • Start date Start date
E

Elle82

Junior member
Joined
Aug 27, 2025
Messages
2
Location
Uk
Where do I even start , I kept getting pain in between 2 teeth and kept being told it’s fine 2 years later was told I need root canal as a cavity was leaking in food. They couldn’t get all the roots the refferl to the specialist had taken 6 months I was on antibiotics every other week and couldn’t take it anymore so the tooth was extracted it’s second upper molar I already have 2 missing bottom molars . The very next day I had dry socket it was horrific 6 weeks and it didn’t heal as I am on immune suppressions , i had to have it stitched. That started to heal then the back molar got infected and back to antibiotics every other week root canal was done and apperntly successful but I have another infection and the tooth probably needs to be extracted I have had nothing but hell since the last one being extracted. I also have an impacted wisdom tooth and 2 teeth that need root canal and 2 that need fillings the dentist is doing one thing every month or so each tooth taking 3/4 visits so I am in agony . All my teeth hurt and throb I have pain in between 2 teeth that wen it gets cleaned it’s better for a week or so dentist said that’s impossible But I don’t think it is I think it’s trapped food . I feel like all these teeth problems and pain will never go like there is no hope . I have anxiety at the dentist as it is and suffer from claustrophobia , all the injections I am having have started to cause me shaking . It’s Been hell I’ve tried to pay wot I can privately but it’s got me into debt and I just can’t anymore at this point I just see no way out from the pain there is many things at once
 
Elle82,

:grouphug:

How are you doing today? Just saw your post. I am so sorry for all you are doing through. Definately sounds Alot and can understand how it may feel overwhelming, especially with them doing one tooth taking 3-4 visits each. It sounds like they aren't super validating of what you are going through or your concerns. Have you had a chat about your anxiety specifically with them, or is it just too hard to even think of?, Is there maybe one person in the office that you trust more to lay out all your concerns? I'm so sorry you are going through all this.. I sure hope you get some relieve.
 
Back
Top