B
boredlurker
Junior member
- Joined
- Oct 24, 2016
- Messages
- 2
Hi, brand new here. I hope this is the right location to post this question... I have been having a strange issue in an old wisdom tooth extraction location that has been going on for the last couple of years. I had my two upper wisdom teeth extracted in my early 40's after a wisdom tooth FINALLY broke thru to the surface. Nothing unusual after having it done but a couple of years later I started having a bubble that would surface on the side of the gum where the wisdom tooth was extracted. It wasn't painful or anything and popped with some slight pressure from my finger. All seemed good until another one formed in the exact same spot. Once again, absolutely no pain and it easily popped with light finger pressure. It seems to form once every 5 days or so and I repeat the same process, popping with my finger. Every time it seems to be a small pocket of blood. This has been going on for the last couple of years and is becoming more of an annoyance. Anybody have any ideas? Could there be a chunk of tooth or root still in there?

