• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Surgery date booked

  • Thread starter Thread starter Natzuk
  • Start date Start date
N

Natzuk

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 18, 2023
Messages
258
Location
Manchester uk
So I just received the phone call off the Dental surgeon and my surgery is booked for next month!! Apparently I should of knew ! Hopefully I’ll a letter soon .
I’m so scared . If anyone is reading this who has had teeth removed under general anaesthetic please could you let me know .
While I’m happy am also sad as I am unable too get any false teeth ( no money )
I am on nhs waiting lists so hopefully I’ll hear from them soon and I can get something done from them .

I just hope they offer some support post surgery as this is more teeth am loosing .
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
4
Views
1K
ScardyCatButCatChew
S
C
Replies
7
Views
3K
TheGeek
T
Back
Top