• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

"taking baby steps"

  • Thread starter Thread starter katnny
  • Start date Start date
K

katnny

Junior member
Joined
Feb 17, 2006
Messages
1
hi all-- so very thankful i found this site-----although i'm still scared to death i feel so much better knowing you all are out there with similar fears [smiley=ashamed.gif]
 
Re: "taking baby steps"  

Hi katnny [smiley=welcome.gif],

looking up this site on the internet must have been a huge step in itself (I remember how I nearly fainted when I first looked for information), never mind actually posting here 8-)!

A big [smiley=welcome.gif] from all of us!
 
Hello All,

I'm new to this site and was amazed at how many people are in the same boat I used to think that I was alone being scared of the dentist but obviously not. I must say there is a lot of support and I hope that I will be able to make that call.


::)
 
Hi gersgirl [smiley=welcome.gif]

Welcome to the board - glad you found us :D. You're certainly not alone in your fear of the dentist. As I'm sure you'll have seen from reading the posts, there are plenty of people who are all scared but for different reasons - as you say though, we're all in the same boat.

Please feel free to post if you've got any questions or if you need advice/support, let us know how we can help :).
 
Back
Top