• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Taking my baby to the dentist today

  • Thread starter Thread starter mommy24
  • Start date Start date
M

mommy24

Junior member
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
4
I did it. I made an appt. for my soon to be 4 year old. We are trying a new dentist (not the one that my 8 year old is going to). She is highly recommended by my good friends and the staff was super nice on the phone. I told them how terrified I am and how I feel like the worst mother in the world for letting his teeth get to this point. I feel a little bit better now that the appointment is made but I am afraid I am not going to be able to get through it. They said that they are just going to take a look today and figure out the best plan of action. He has an abcess so I assume we will have to figure it out quick!
Please send me some support/advice to get through the 2pm appt. I'm hoping that I can get a sitter for my other 3 kids so I can just focus on Will and not freaking out!
 
Sorry for late reply - hope it went well.
 
Back
Top