P
prolix
Junior member
- Joined
- Jun 14, 2018
- Messages
- 6
Getting a crown replaced (long story, I do agree with the dentist it's a good idea) - yesterday we did prep for the replacement as well as a couple fillings on the neighbor teeth, and they left me with a temporary crown for a couple weeks. Crown felt a bit high the day of after I got home, like my bite was a little weird, but I didn't think too much of it as it's such a short time and I'm not meant to be rough on it anyway. Today it doesn't feel high anymore. I can't see anything about it that looks different so I don't think I broke anything? But I guess it's just weird to me that it could feel high yesterday & not today. Is this normal? Did I do something to it in my sleep?
(Tooth is RCT'd for years.)
(Tooth is RCT'd for years.)