M
Melsworld2007
Junior member
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2013
- Messages
- 1
Hi. Is anyone aware of a dentist in Doncaster (South Yorkshire) area who specialise in treating really nervous, almost phobic patients. I haven't been to the dentist for the last 10yrs due to a really bad previous experience but I have now broke a tooth and should really go asap. I am a grown woman with 2 kids but the thought of paying a visit to a dentist fills me with total dread. Please help !! 

to the forum.
let us know how you get on.
- I hope that your future experiences will be much much better!!
), they also offer a phone consultation with the dentist there before meeting him in person. This would give you a chance to figure out if he might be suitable for you before ever visiting the practice.
.