• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Terrified about this tooth

  • Thread starter Thread starter gemcool16
  • Start date Start date
gemcool16

gemcool16

Member
Joined
May 14, 2014
Messages
21
I needed a small filling in my upper right molar. Unfortunately my old dentist quit and then I had a bad experience with a private dentist. I managed to get a referral to special care dentistry but it's taken a year. Recently some enamel came off, it isnt painful at all but its brown under the enamel. It feels very hard not soft and doesn't hurt when I poke at it.

Could this tooth be saveable or it is a goner?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260927_181018_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20260927_181018_Gallery.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top