From your comments, it's becoming clearer and clearer what may have happened to cause your two successive failures - you need to ask Gordon about dosages but as I understand it, it should be calibrated to each patient's needs (not necessarily weight based as I understand it from previous answers) - the rule of thumb is if the patient can ask for more they can have more.
If you look at the upcoming cases on the GDC website, the number of cases involving non-UK trained dentists who may or may not have some kind of language barrier seems to me to be disproportionately high.....the whole point of 'sedation' is that the patient is 'sedated' and feels no pain......you gave him a second chance and he failed again....please make a formal complaint to the practice.....surely you don't want him to keep doing that to others as well. How long before someone has the nerve to complain?
I know you are in a difficult situation re the outstanding stuff and your usual dentist....there was already some kind of communication failure between your dentist and the sedation dentist as to what treatment was to be done....could he maybe have decided not to do the last two fillings because you felt pain from the third maybe? and for some reason his sedation method involved a safe set dose regardless of patients real sedation dosage needs?
I read some in progress NICE guidelines on I/v sedation on the net recently (they were draft) but it specifically stressed that set dose stuff was inappropiate. Gordon does i/v sedation a lot and he would know about established current practice and what current guidelines actually are. His comments on the other thread relate only to the blindfold issue not the feeling pain issue I think.
There seems to be widespread flaunting of the
right to a written treatment plan in the UK NHS (and even maybe private sectors although the bill in private sector tends to be helpfully specific after the event lol) - very rarely are they issued judging from posts on here and yet they form an important part of informed consent which the GDC seems to take seriously but they can't take action if patients keep taking stuff lying down. I'mamazed at the number of posters who come away from NHS checkups with seemingly very little clear idea of what treatment is proposed. Something written would at least crystallize it a bit especially where referral is involved.
Maybe start your next session with the usual dentist by asking if she is the principal dentist, who is the principal, is her practice linked to his etc (shared premises don't mean it is) as this will help you gauge whether she wishes to assist you in having his shortcomings addressed on a continuing education basis or whatever.
I think you have been severely let down twice.
How about writing down your whole experience in letter form and giving it to her at the start of your appointment and then see how she reacts??? If she's as nice as you say, she should think twice about referring any other patients to him at least until he's had some i/v sedation retraining/appropriate cultural care for a UK patient.
On a piece of paper: Thanks for seeing me today but before doing anything we really need to discuss my two sedation appointments as I believe I was undersedated on both occasions despite the dentist saying at start of second appt he would ensure I got enough local anaesthetic this time (I felt the extraction) . A blindfold was also used at my first appointment. I really feel I wasn't treated appropriately and that I have a right to lodge a complaint so I would appreciate any guidance you as my longstanding dentist can provide......
Also I thought all 5 fillings were being done under i/v sedation...not just 3 although since the third one caused me pain which he put down to pressure and continued till the end, I was wondering if he decided not to do the last two as he realised I was undersedated and insufficiently numb? you get the idea????
Good luck
