• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Terrified single mom in Toronto in need of help!!

S

supermom78

I really need help finding a dentist!!

For as long as I can remember, I have been terrified of the dentist...shaking, crying, panic attack fear of getting any work done. Because of this fear, topped with numerous bad experiences, I've constantly put off getting my teeth fixed. And I'm now paying for it, as my teeth are falling apart (literally)

I am now ready to get to a dentist, but am having a hard time finding one that I comfortable with. Because of my fear, I get treated like a child being scolded. I need someone who is going to be patient with me and not make me feel worse about myself than I already do.

Also, I am a single mom with a tight income, so I need someone who can work a payment plan and won't judge me on that and just pull teeth because it's the cheaper option.

Can anyone recommend someone?? I'm in the Toronto, Ontario area.
Thanks in advance!!

Hi, don't know if you found one yet.....If not look up Dr. Nancy Bishay, Midland and Finch in Scarborough....She is good!!

Back