P
panicattackjenny
Junior member
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2009
- Messages
- 12
Help me I need support! I have been putting my wisdom teeth off since I was 18. I am now 26, and my dentist is now telling me the back ones are so decayed that if I don't do it soon I will be in pain. (I am not now.) So I sucked it up and set the apointment to get them removed on Friday at noon. They are going to IV sedation on me. I am okay with this, because if I am awake I will tear the arm off the dentist chair. I am terrifed of having molars broke and torn out of my head. I have been having panic attacks! I have never had these before, and I can not calm my self down. I am so terrified. I have not slept in 3 days. I know I need to get it done. All four are partly inpacted. I think I am making this worse than it needs to be. But I think I have stumbled on my first phobia. I had a child and was not this scared! PLEASE HELP! I need good stories!Jenny
Last edited:

. I hope to be posting a success story on friday.
Please if anyone has anymore good stories it really helps me!


![Scared [smiley=scared.gif] [smiley=scared.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/scared.gif)
![Jumping [smiley=jumping.gif] [smiley=jumping.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/jumping.gif)
![Cheers [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/cheers.gif)
,
That was my only real phobia, that is bad, I can deal with dentists, class 5 rapids, 8 foot snakes, I even have a pet spider! I have given birth! This was the worst fear I have ever had! So from the bottom of my heart thank you! THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I will now post my story on the success forum!