Z
zombiegroupie
Well-known member
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2014
- Messages
- 415
I am so depressed over my teeth and my phobia that I feel suicidal.
I need 2 extractions and some fillings or root canal. I'm so frightened that I'd rather die than do this work.
I've already put up with pain for over a year because I'm too afraid.
I've been assaulted by a dentist and had some other bad experiences too
I need 2 extractions and some fillings or root canal. I'm so frightened that I'd rather die than do this work.
I've already put up with pain for over a year because I'm too afraid.
I've been assaulted by a dentist and had some other bad experiences too
Last week I had the op and I was so scared and upset and traumatised. But now it's all over with I feel so happy all the badness has gone away and my mouth is healthy. I never thought I would I thought my life would be over. 