alwaysworried
Member
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2007
- Messages
- 72
- Location
- Ontario, Canada
Ok so I had my teeth cleaned 3 weeks ago. While she was cleaning the lower front teeth I almost flew out of my chair. She said that I had some exposed roots and my gums were receeding a bit. She was able to clean them from behind rather than on the front. I was scared that I had gum disease or something, but she said no I don't. The last time I got my teeth cleaned, I never felt that. My own dentist cleaned my teeth and didn't tell me anything about my bottom teeth.
It has been 3 weeks and I have pain in my lower teeth now. They mildly ache. It almost feels like they are being pushed out or something. I'm frusterated because I have been taking care of my teeth like crazy. I had my wisdom teeth out at the top and was so brave and now this. I can't win. I'm scared of what is going to happen now. What can I do to feel better?
I have to wonder why I bothered to get my teeth cleaned. My teeth weren't bugging me before the cleaning. Makes me wonder too if cleaning is really all that beneficial if it is going to cause all this crap.
Sorry for the rant, I'm just frusterated.
It has been 3 weeks and I have pain in my lower teeth now. They mildly ache. It almost feels like they are being pushed out or something. I'm frusterated because I have been taking care of my teeth like crazy. I had my wisdom teeth out at the top and was so brave and now this. I can't win. I'm scared of what is going to happen now. What can I do to feel better?
I have to wonder why I bothered to get my teeth cleaned. My teeth weren't bugging me before the cleaning. Makes me wonder too if cleaning is really all that beneficial if it is going to cause all this crap.
Sorry for the rant, I'm just frusterated.
