• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Top clearance and partial bottom clearance in January

You are doing amazingly, Dave! :you-rock:Keep on going and keep us posted!

6 days in now and i'm really impressed with how things have been as I'd expected a lot worse. Without a doubt my worst day pain wise was Saturday but since then things have been on the upward scale with the pain dying down to a bruising which has appeared on my cheeks and jaw but I expected that.

I would gladly go through this again as I regard it as one of the best things I've ever done and can only continue to get better. Yes I still get some soreness but hey my face has been through trauma so it's only natural :)

Will post another update in a few days.

Keep up the good work, and excellent attitude! You're a winner, for sure!

Saw my dentist this morning just to check on things and I'm pleased to say everything is healing nicely with no issue at all.

I'll be seeing him again on the 21st of February for my denture mouldings and hopefully by March I'll have my 6 month temp dentures :)

DAve,
This is just a beautiful report! So glad things are going well! :):thumbsup!:

Sounds great. I hope that you continue to heal well. I hadn't realized that you weren't getting immediates. I didn't either, and apparently, that's quite unusual.

That's very quick.

Back