• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Two different appointments a day apart?

  • Thread starter Thread starter honeybee91
  • Start date Start date
honeybee91

honeybee91

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 19, 2022
Messages
106
Location
86401
I have a big cavity in wisdom tooth 16 and I have it scheduled to have it removed January 15. I also have two fillings appointment on January 14- is it bad idea to do these so close together? I’m worried about complications and healing from my extraction.
 
Hi. I can’t think of a medical reason for that.
 
@Dr. Daniel do you think it’s ok to do both appointments if I’m worried about any jaw discomfort?
 
Back
Top