M
Marty
Member
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2007
- Messages
- 62
- Location
- Winter Park, FL
Re: terrifed of dentists and have panic disorder
Hi Susan,
Thanks so much for the support. Are you being sedated as well? Intellectually I know how the negative thoughts take over when you have panic disorder and how we tend to listen more to them than the positive. I have a really good CD by Belleruth Naparstek, one I highly recommend to anyone with panic disorder. I plan on spending some time today just listening to it and letting her replace my bad thinking with good..it couldn't hurt. Thanks so much for the prayers...need the prayer wagon speeding down the road. I too will be praying for you...and congrats. It sounds like you are doing great. God Bless You.![Jumping [smiley=jumping.gif] [smiley=jumping.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/jumping.gif)
Hi Susan,
Thanks so much for the support. Are you being sedated as well? Intellectually I know how the negative thoughts take over when you have panic disorder and how we tend to listen more to them than the positive. I have a really good CD by Belleruth Naparstek, one I highly recommend to anyone with panic disorder. I plan on spending some time today just listening to it and letting her replace my bad thinking with good..it couldn't hurt. Thanks so much for the prayers...need the prayer wagon speeding down the road. I too will be praying for you...and congrats. It sounds like you are doing great. God Bless You.
![Jumping [smiley=jumping.gif] [smiley=jumping.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/jumping.gif)


The thoughts and emotions are all over the place. ![Cheers [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/cheers.gif)
. Hope you're keeping well!!![Hug [smiley=hug.gif] [smiley=hug.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hug.gif)
![Party [smiley=party.gif] [smiley=party.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/party.gif)
!![Hugging [smiley=hugging.gif] [smiley=hugging.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hugging.gif)