A
Audio.Amour
Well-known member
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2010
- Messages
- 104
- Location
- Edmonton, AB, Canada
E day is tomorrow, I say goodbye to my #2 tooth.
I am mega nervous as I wont be having any sedation.![Sick [smiley=sick.gif] [smiley=sick.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/emojione/sick.png)
I hope all goes well! And then I cant smoke for a while, I'm gonna be a mess.
I'm going to try to be brave for everyone here. But it's hard not to think about how much this is going to suckkkk.
I am mega nervous as I wont be having any sedation.
![Sick [smiley=sick.gif] [smiley=sick.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/emojione/sick.png)
I hope all goes well! And then I cant smoke for a while, I'm gonna be a mess.
I'm going to try to be brave for everyone here. But it's hard not to think about how much this is going to suckkkk.


![Innocent [smiley=angelic.gif] [smiley=angelic.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/angelic.gif)
good luck Audio, you'll do great
My nerves are bad enough without having to go without my lovely lovely nicotine! I 
![Ashamed [smiley=ashamed.gif] [smiley=ashamed.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/ashamed.gif)