• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Welp, my time has come...

A

Audio.Amour

E day is tomorrow, I say goodbye to my #2 tooth.
I am mega nervous as I wont be having any sedation. :sick:
I hope all goes well! And then I cant smoke for a while, I'm gonna be a mess.
I'm going to try to be brave for everyone here. But it's hard not to think about how much this is going to suckkkk. :cry:

Hi Audio, just wanted to say, i had a front tooth out 7 weeks tomorrow, no sedation just LA, it happened so quickly & painlessly, i said to the dentist, have you done it already?
Are you having immediate partial like me ?
By the way, i know the dentists on here may shout at me, but i smoked about an hour afterwards , then carried on as normal, about 10 cigs a day, i healed up fine:whistle:

No partial, this is a back molar so no point really.
Only an hour untill my appointment, I'm scared but I'm trying to hang in there ..I just keep thinking "this cant be worse than child birth" hahah.
Well wish me luck I'll be thinking of all you other phobes. I hope I can come home and post a success story! :innocent:

:grouphug: good luck Audio, you'll do great

Hi Audio, just wanted to say, i had a front tooth out 7 weeks tomorrow, no sedation just LA, it happened so quickly & painlessly, i said to the dentist, have you done it already?
Are you having immediate partial like me ?
By the way, i know the dentists on here may shout at me, but i smoked about an hour afterwards , then carried on as normal, about 10 cigs a day, i healed up fine:whistle:

They can shout as much as they like, those pesky but loveable dentalists! ;) My nerves are bad enough without having to go without my lovely lovely nicotine! I NEED my cigarettes!!! ;D;D;D

I smoked shortly after having my extractions. All's healed up nicely. ;D;D;D

Tried to eat a bite of cheesecake filling. I couldnt manage it.
I'll be on the liquids for a few more days I think.:shame:

Back