P
Persephone
Member
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2015
- Messages
- 26
After my last terrifying visit when I had cavities under my fillings, I've been super vigilant.
I have a good dental care regimen. I've dramatically changed what I eat and drink.
I don't eat any sticky sweets...or rarely any sweets for that matter. I drink only water, unsweetened green tea, and milk. I eat tons of broccoli.
My teeth have been feeling squeaky clean.
Before I went to the dentist, I had a Fantasy. Here it is:
Dentist: "Why?! It's remarkable! After all these months, your teeth are tartar free! It would be unnecessary to clean them. Come over here, everyone and check out this Super Clean Mouth! What is your secret, my dear?"
Well, it didn't turn out that way. He managed to find tartar build up.
My Fantasy evaporated as I saw the little pieces flying everywhere.
So, what do you to keep your mouth in tip top shape?
I have a good dental care regimen. I've dramatically changed what I eat and drink.
I don't eat any sticky sweets...or rarely any sweets for that matter. I drink only water, unsweetened green tea, and milk. I eat tons of broccoli.
My teeth have been feeling squeaky clean.
Before I went to the dentist, I had a Fantasy. Here it is:
Dentist: "Why?! It's remarkable! After all these months, your teeth are tartar free! It would be unnecessary to clean them. Come over here, everyone and check out this Super Clean Mouth! What is your secret, my dear?"
Well, it didn't turn out that way. He managed to find tartar build up.
My Fantasy evaporated as I saw the little pieces flying everywhere.
So, what do you to keep your mouth in tip top shape?