C
cleo7064
Junior member
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2013
- Messages
- 1
Okay so I got my two top wisdom teeth pulled out 4 days ago one was completely out and the other was partially out when I got them pulled.The one that was partially out was tougher to remove than the other but neither required stitches. It is now day four and I am experiencing little to no pain in either extraction but the one that was partially out still feels a little swollen and the cheek still feels a little numb . I have been rinsing with warm salt water after every meal and haven't really eaten anything to tough mainly soups/noodles/mashed potatoes etc. I haven't noticed any food getting stuck in the holes but today when I went to check I noticed some white stuff growing inside the extraction site in the hole of the tooth that required more work to get out but nothing in the other I rinsed with salt water and it didn't come out is it food or????Also the cheek around the extraction site on both sides keeps getting dry is that odd???
to the forum.