• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Wisdom teeth pain

A

aam

Junior member
Joined
Mar 4, 2025
Messages
8
Location
Mississauga
Hi everyone

Im 38 and have to get my all 4 of my wisdom teeth out im and freaking out my bottom 2 are impacted my dentist doesn't think that I need to be put asleep to get all for a removed but I'm freaking out thinking about the pain the noise I'm also scared of being put under I'm also terrified of the aftermath of the pain that I will endure not being able to eat and the swelling of my mouth I have such bad anxiety and I'm contemplating if I should even get it done I'm also older and I hear all the time that the older that you are the harder the recovery is
 
Hello. Just come across your post.

I’m 38 and due both my right wisdom teeth to be removed on the 11th December.

Did you get yours out? If so how was your recovery?
 
No I haven't im waiting for my next visit to see with the dentist says and I want to make sure that my benefits will pay for some of it cuz it is really expensive at least in Canada.

so I believe I'm going to probably take them out in January but I hope everything goes well for you please keep me updated
 
Back
Top