J
Joannalouise92
Junior member
- Joined
- Jul 20, 2016
- Messages
- 1
Long story short, after an infection in my lower left wisdom tooth, I decided to have it extracted. This was at the dentist under local anaesthetic. To say it was terrible is an understatement, he really seemed to struggled to get it out and the pressure of him pulling and twisting and levering (so it felt!) was amped unbearable. Eventually he gets it out whole, no cuts to my gum at all, and essentially it had a slightly curved root and an additional bit of "baby tooth" added on one side - hence it was difficult to get out!
My worry is that, now it is the morning of the 5th day (Wednesday morning, I had it out Froday afternoon) and it's still achey.
I'm not in pain, wouldn't ever say I had been in pain (though I am continuously on painkillers) but it's just a dull ache / soreness.
Most websites seem to advise I'll be fine by day 3... So, is this normal or should I be worried?
My worry is that, now it is the morning of the 5th day (Wednesday morning, I had it out Froday afternoon) and it's still achey.
I'm not in pain, wouldn't ever say I had been in pain (though I am continuously on painkillers) but it's just a dull ache / soreness.
Most websites seem to advise I'll be fine by day 3... So, is this normal or should I be worried?
to the forum.