• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

2nd appointment in 30 years today,anxiety starts again

Great news Jay ? , congratulations and well done ?? !! And best of luck for next Tuesday ?

Great news Jay ? , congratulations and well done ?? !! And best of luck for next Tuesday ?
Well back from a root canal being done .... Looks great ..can't believe it tbh ..some painkillers in me now ... The tooth had been rotten for a very very long time at the front and some of it was missing ....looks super

Oops I missed that... that's fantastic news ?!! Hope the recovery has been going well!

Thanks letsconnect ? really appreciate it.. no pain what so ever ..been great .. back tomorrow afternoon again... Tbh don't know what he's doin tomorrow ..think just some more images ... But wait and see

That’s great to hear ?!! Best of luck for tomorrow?

Well back from dentist now ...just took moulds of my teeth ,x-rays & photographs todsy .all the prep has been done ..dentist said Now to wait on approval for the rest of the work ? on my crowns and bridges , hopefully it's not to long of a wait ????... Got into a sort of routine there tbh goin and getting work done by him for 3 months ?

? Well done!! Crossing my fingers that the work will be approved, and quickly ? ?

This thread has been super motivating for me. I'm in a similar boat with needed crowns on my front teeth please keep us updated I'm so proud of you!

This thread has been super motivating for me. I'm in a similar boat with needed crowns on my front teeth please keep us updated I'm so proud of you!
Good to hear it .... Stay strong ...it's not as bad as you think ... Tbh I can't believe how I've gone through with this & how easy and pain free it has been .... I know everyone is different ...I was so afraid to the point it was like a phobia of the dentist ..took me 30 years to make my first appointment ..and iam truly glad I did ...the pain I went through or was in ...I couldn't eat properly either ,, now iam pain free can't eat abit better ..I should of done this along time ago
Just waiting now .. hopefully get approval quick on my top teeth for crowns and bridges alot need done

Back