S
Stefani
Junior member
- Joined
- Aug 8, 2024
- Messages
- 1
- Location
- United Kingdkm
Hello,
I have an extreme fear of dentists, to a point where I’d bite dentists out of anxiety.
I’ve had a pretty bad cavity in my top left molar that I had treated 4 years ago.
The dentist put a filling in and it was a long and extremely anxious process until it was done. I was crying the whole way through the appointment and shaking uncontrollably and it took a lot from me to visit the dentist back the.
My filling on that tooth fell out 2 years ago and because of my fear I never even dared to go back again.
I usually keep a good dental hygiene. I brush my teeth twice a day and also use mouth wash.
However, yesterday I noticed a small pimple like lump on my that tooth. It doesn’t hurt, it doesn’t have any white spots and when I pressed it, it almost feels like a blister. I noticed it happened right after I flossed on that tooth and I think I cut the gum from flossing too hard somewhere there as there was blood on the flossing thread.
I am honestly loosing my mind of what this could be. I have been having panic attacks all day and the thought of going to dentists sends me into crying spells.
I don’t know what to do..
I have an extreme fear of dentists, to a point where I’d bite dentists out of anxiety.
I’ve had a pretty bad cavity in my top left molar that I had treated 4 years ago.
The dentist put a filling in and it was a long and extremely anxious process until it was done. I was crying the whole way through the appointment and shaking uncontrollably and it took a lot from me to visit the dentist back the.
My filling on that tooth fell out 2 years ago and because of my fear I never even dared to go back again.
I usually keep a good dental hygiene. I brush my teeth twice a day and also use mouth wash.
However, yesterday I noticed a small pimple like lump on my that tooth. It doesn’t hurt, it doesn’t have any white spots and when I pressed it, it almost feels like a blister. I noticed it happened right after I flossed on that tooth and I think I cut the gum from flossing too hard somewhere there as there was blood on the flossing thread.
I am honestly loosing my mind of what this could be. I have been having panic attacks all day and the thought of going to dentists sends me into crying spells.
I don’t know what to do..