C
coopercharlie
Junior member
- Joined
- May 19, 2010
- Messages
- 12
I have an impacted lower wisdom tooth which I am scheduling to have removed under the 'big chicken method' - SEDATION. The dentist told me I have to start taking Metrinadazole as he believes that the impacted tooth which has slightly erupted sideways & a tad out of the gum has become fleshy & jelly-like over the top of the gum. I can't take Metrinadazole as I have a dependency on alcohol & asked my dentist if I could take Amoxil but didn't explain why I couldn't take Metrinadazole, he said I had to take Metronidazole. Please help as with my addiction, I can't take these pills as they can't be taken when drinking alcohol & I can't just stop after years of addiction but am trying to treat that addiction through therapy. Bad timing with the tooth.