• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Any tips and similar stories for 2 extractions and 2 coronectomies?

A

AymKitty

Junior member
Joined
Sep 24, 2025
Messages
1
Location
Los Angeles
Welp, after trying to prolong it, the time has come. I need to get my wisdom teeth removed. Sadly, my bottom two are SUPER close to a nerve (surgeon ordered a CT scan to confirm), therefore, I will need coronectomies on those two. My upper two will be full extractions. I was hoping to get any tips to be fully prepared and buy any items ahead of time to be ready.

Additionally, I was hoping to hear any stories from people who have had a similar procedure done to them. I will really appreciate it. Thank you so much!
 
Back
Top