honeybee91
Well-known member
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2022
- Messages
- 106
- Location
- 86401
I'm greatly ashamed to admit this, but due to finances I couldn't go to my dentist appointment. I definitely need a teeth cleaning and most likely a deep cleaning. I'm 5 years past due. I have crooked teeth and I'm so embarrassed about them, about how swollen my gums are around them. From afar you can't see but my husband said when he's really close to me when I talk he sees how red they are. We are very very poor. I have disabilities that prevent me from working. I have no help from family that could pay for my treatments. I also have low credit due to credit cards from years ago, and no credit institutions will give me a credit card. I feel lost and like I need to accept I'll eventually lose my teeth. I'm so sad. I live in a rural area and I'm far from any cities. I want to ho to a dental school but I don't know if they'll even want to do anything. I just feel like I'm disgusting to look at (I know that's not true)