G
george089
Junior member
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2013
- Messages
- 1
Hello,
I'm still undergoing treatment with braces on my teeth, around 4 months ago I noticed a dark brown stain and began researching at the time what it could be, most sources suggested it was stains or the glue holding my brackets on but I now realize it is actually tooth decay and none of these.
The decay is on one of my frontal teeth and would be extremely noticeable once my braces are removed, I overall came here to get answers and feedback on methods of getting rid of it in terms of treatment...
1) Is there any treatment available to get rid of my problem, the decay is on the front of my tooth.
2) Would treatment occur for a single (or couple) of teeth to be sorted out?
3) If so what would you expect the price to be if 1 or 2 teeth had to be sorted out? I live in the UK and I'm still in full time education but I understand this wouldn't be covered in terms of cost (I think?).
Thank you in advance, I regret having braces and to say I kept up with brushing I am really disappointed
...
I'm still undergoing treatment with braces on my teeth, around 4 months ago I noticed a dark brown stain and began researching at the time what it could be, most sources suggested it was stains or the glue holding my brackets on but I now realize it is actually tooth decay and none of these.
The decay is on one of my frontal teeth and would be extremely noticeable once my braces are removed, I overall came here to get answers and feedback on methods of getting rid of it in terms of treatment...
1) Is there any treatment available to get rid of my problem, the decay is on the front of my tooth.
2) Would treatment occur for a single (or couple) of teeth to be sorted out?
3) If so what would you expect the price to be if 1 or 2 teeth had to be sorted out? I live in the UK and I'm still in full time education but I understand this wouldn't be covered in terms of cost (I think?).
Thank you in advance, I regret having braces and to say I kept up with brushing I am really disappointed
...