S
shishka0441
Junior member
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2008
- Messages
- 2
Hey all, this is my first post.
I have always had an extreme fear of dentists. I have known i would get braces for about 3 years now. Tomorrow i am going for part one of the "braces on" procedure. I now know that i will probably have to have 4 teeth extracted sometime in the future. This freaks me out. I have heard both positives and negatives about extraction... I guess what i am looking for is a happily ever after story that will help me chill out about this. I am not getting teeth drilled out of any of that nasty business, its just a surgical extraction.
thanks in advance everyone
I have always had an extreme fear of dentists. I have known i would get braces for about 3 years now. Tomorrow i am going for part one of the "braces on" procedure. I now know that i will probably have to have 4 teeth extracted sometime in the future. This freaks me out. I have heard both positives and negatives about extraction... I guess what i am looking for is a happily ever after story that will help me chill out about this. I am not getting teeth drilled out of any of that nasty business, its just a surgical extraction.
thanks in advance everyone

But reading the sucess stories on these forums really helped, maybe you could have a gander there? I know a lot of them are about extractions.![Hugging [smiley=hugging.gif] [smiley=hugging.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hugging.gif)
![Jumping [smiley=jumping.gif] [smiley=jumping.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/jumping.gif)