N
Neb1006
Junior member
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2014
- Messages
- 18
Hi all, I just joined the forum as I need some help, I'm 18 and have issues with my teeth.
my story is, I very rarley brush "I know that's extremely bad" and haven't seen a dentist in years, "also very bad" but just lately I've noticed my mouth is uncomfortable, some of my teeth seem slightly wobbly! and I feel I have a chipped wisdom tooth! not sure if it cam me through like it or not.
i have a appointment to start with a new dentist, but that's not till next month.
ive started trying to brush regularly! I'm worried there's no hope and I can't save my teeth.and I really don't want that.
any advice is welcomed.
my story is, I very rarley brush "I know that's extremely bad" and haven't seen a dentist in years, "also very bad" but just lately I've noticed my mouth is uncomfortable, some of my teeth seem slightly wobbly! and I feel I have a chipped wisdom tooth! not sure if it cam me through like it or not.
i have a appointment to start with a new dentist, but that's not till next month.
ive started trying to brush regularly! I'm worried there's no hope and I can't save my teeth.and I really don't want that.
any advice is welcomed.
