Thank you all so much, this is a really great website, but this message is for Gordon: I logged on last night hoping for a bit of last minute advice before I seen my dentist today - I had almost resigned myself to make do with what I had - just to refresh: I had requested the 4 incisor crowns to be A1 and the rest A2 but the technician sent them back all A2.
So Gordon, when I read your post last night it made me more confident to voice my concerns to my dentist today and also made me realise I needed to make this adjustment so that I can be truley happy with them.
I was really nervous when I seen him, but he was more than happy to replace the front four as he said he wants me to be happy with his work and also the fact that I was paying a small fortune.
The lovely receptionist also calmed me and looked at my teeth in the natural light before I went in and agreed that they shouldnt have the yellow tinge over 90% of them.
I have to wait until end of month to have them removed and another 2 weeks of the dreaded temps - but thats nothing compared to getting my dream teeth - not the Holywood smile but nice fresh looking teeth! I will finally sleep soundly tonight. Thanks again.