L
LAURA1982
Junior member
- Joined
- Feb 19, 2011
- Messages
- 19
- Location
- manchester
Hi All. I had my first check up in 20 years a few weeks ago. I was told i will need 7 teeth removing. He gave me antibiotics to cope with an abcess ive got and sent me on my way. I was told just wait for a hospital referral letter to come through in the post which may take up to 18 weeks.....Ok that parts fine...but what do i do in the meantime. I have got really bad anxiety issues just because of my teeth. my heart beats really fast and im a big mess at the moment. i feel like im having a break down. yeah i have some burts rescue remedy which helps at night but how can i cope? i feel like i need councelling or some kind of plan to help me get through everything. i dont know who to turn to.