• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Dental Anxiety Article in Scottish Dental Magazine and Ireland's Dental Magazine

@Enarete you mentioned that devices like the Dental Button may invalidate the guarantee of dental equipment (in some countries at least) - Niall was kind enough to let me know the model of dog clicker he uses, in case you're interested: Dog clicker - How to Train Your Dentist

:grin:

@Enarete you mentioned that devices like the Dental Button may invalidate the guarantee of dental equipment (in some countries at least) - Niall was kind enough to let me know the model of dog clicker he uses, in case you're interested: Dog clicker - How to Train Your Dentist

:grin:

How to train your dentist :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thank you for the input, as Niall pointed out, not too glamorous but a good option. I guess I would still prefer to call it dental button rather then dog clicker when dealing with patients :grin:
Also love the 8-year update on dental button from Lincoln.

I just saw something on twitter about a Bee shaped device to put over the anesthetic for kids. Not exactly the most non scary thing to put over. I know some say , it will just sting like a bee sting for a few seconds.. umm. thats enough to make me jump out of the chair. I'm thinking seeing a bee coming for my mouth isn't the most reassuring , though it looks like a friendly bee and maybe a needle but a nice bear or cat or friendly monkey?

This is absolutely awesome and so exciting! Love the look of the page! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Back