P
Phil_
Junior member
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2009
- Messages
- 3
Well, over the past few weeks I've had a 'growth' on the side of my face. I've been on anti biotics, had it lanced (twice now) but it just keeps coming back. I have a strong feeling this is teeth related as around the same area in my mouth there is a fractured tooth. I've been meaning to get this sorted but I have quite the phobia of dentists. So I'd just like to know the severity of this before I raise the courage to get it sorted.
[broken link to image removed]
Thanks for the help.
[broken link to image removed]
Thanks for the help.
Last edited by a moderator:
) Anyway, they proceeded to discuss and poke around my mouth. They came to the decision that the best plan of action was to pull out my right molars on my jaw, something I thought would eventually happen but sure as hell not in the same day, so I freaked out a little bit.
![Cheers [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/cheers.gif)
