A
AsaGohan
Well-known member
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2015
- Messages
- 151
- Location
- Las Vegas, NV
Hi! This is my first time posting, but I've commented on a lot of posts.
Yesterday I was at the movies and I was eating popcorn (I was trying to eat as carefully as possible). After the movie I ran my tongue over tooth 1 or 2 (not the wisdom tooth) it felt, different. my boyfriend looked into my mouth but he didn't see anything. It's making me nervous but I figure I'll tell the dentist to look at all my teeth at the next appointment this Wednesday. It's tough because I don't know what I'm looking for. Also, I'm feeling something by my wisdom tooth on my upper left side. I have no idea what's going on (because I still have my wisdom teeth). It's making me super nervous. I really hope that I'm just imaging things with my teeth.
However, I'm looking forward to this appointment because it's going to be my last for awhile- my mouth will have all the major things fixed up! I'm getting the crown put in the implant. I'm looking forward to having all my teeth again.
Yesterday I was at the movies and I was eating popcorn (I was trying to eat as carefully as possible). After the movie I ran my tongue over tooth 1 or 2 (not the wisdom tooth) it felt, different. my boyfriend looked into my mouth but he didn't see anything. It's making me nervous but I figure I'll tell the dentist to look at all my teeth at the next appointment this Wednesday. It's tough because I don't know what I'm looking for. Also, I'm feeling something by my wisdom tooth on my upper left side. I have no idea what's going on (because I still have my wisdom teeth). It's making me super nervous. I really hope that I'm just imaging things with my teeth.
However, I'm looking forward to this appointment because it's going to be my last for awhile- my mouth will have all the major things fixed up! I'm getting the crown put in the implant. I'm looking forward to having all my teeth again.
Hope this final stage goes well for you, I'm sure it will.