B
bronze
Junior member
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2010
- Messages
- 17
My last post on here as about how much pain I was in post teeth removal under iv. Turns out I had a dry socket.
I never went back even though I had more work that needed doing. I couldn't face it.
Since then I've moved and have managed to take my four children to a checkup. My mil would have had to go back with any that needed treatment but luckily none did.
I haven't been able to take myself though.
And now now I have another tooth that actually needs treatment here and now. . The gap between two teeth seems to have disintegrated (I'm feeling sick thinking about it) but it's the fact that it's irritating my cheek and lip that means it needs doing now.
We don't live near the dentist I managed to see before so would have to find one I'm comfortable enough with again. Plus we're skint so I can't go private. I don't think I can do this without sedation.
This is is my first step. I needed to get it out there. I'm now shaking and crying.
The mad thing is my lottery dream is to have braces... Go figure.
I never went back even though I had more work that needed doing. I couldn't face it.
Since then I've moved and have managed to take my four children to a checkup. My mil would have had to go back with any that needed treatment but luckily none did.
I haven't been able to take myself though.
And now now I have another tooth that actually needs treatment here and now. . The gap between two teeth seems to have disintegrated (I'm feeling sick thinking about it) but it's the fact that it's irritating my cheek and lip that means it needs doing now.
We don't live near the dentist I managed to see before so would have to find one I'm comfortable enough with again. Plus we're skint so I can't go private. I don't think I can do this without sedation.
This is is my first step. I needed to get it out there. I'm now shaking and crying.
The mad thing is my lottery dream is to have braces... Go figure.


