• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

fobbed off by dentist who i beleive ruined my teeth

W

wozzle

So i went to see the dentist yesturday for a meeting after i wrote a letter of complaint basically saying that every tooth ever touched by them has caused me nothing but problems, resulting in 3 rct and 2 extractions in the last 6 months, still 3 teeth they worked on hurt!!

He basically says he wants to rule out nuralgia and has referred me to Guys Hospital to get this checked out!

My argument is is that if was nuralgia surely all teeth would hurt and face too not just the teeth that have been filled by them.

Im considering getting copies of xrays before and after the fillings as i beleive they drilled too deep and upset the nerves. Probably grasping at straws but im hoping that this may be the proof i need.

Sarah

Going to Guys would be a good idea as you would get an (unbiased) second opinion for free.

Back