• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Free Skype coaching to treat your dental fear

Dr. Daniel

Dr. Daniel

Verified dentist
Hi everyone,

As you know, I have been working on a new website called TreatYourDentalFear.com
The business model for this website is to offer my online coaching service for dental phobic people from all over the world. The coaching is mainly via Skype, short-term and focused on finding a suitable dentist in the client's neighbourhood, helping to overcome the fear and establishing a trustful relationship with the dentist.

I would like to offer on this forum my services, and for the first clients I will not ask for any money, but rather a personal testimonial (with a name and a photo) which I will place on the website.

For those of you who are interested, please contact me via the contact form on TreatYourDentalFear.com

Thanks,
Dr. Daniel

Dr Daniel,

This is a great service you are offering these videos and the coaching to help! Just wanted to say thanks for all you do !! I hope many people use and are helped with your services and seeing your videos :)

Wish you the best

What a great service. I hope that it works out really well, to everyone's advantage.

Back