Today was a diferent feeling! The extractions was quick probably around 20 min both of them. I was shaking, I didnt feel any pain but all this pulling and presion got my nervous to the top. My dentist keep telling me your doing good, great, he let me know when Im going to feel a lot presion. After that he prescribed me antibiotics because I had an infection, info about Post care and that he needs me to check again in one week to see how heals.
He left and told to his assistant to explain me any question blah blah for some reason when Im with him I dont ask a lot about what is coming and what do you think and he is more like we gonna do this and we will see how you improve and I understand he want to see my progress and based on my progress next step. But I keep asking to her assistant more. Today her assistan was another one, she was nice, she took my hand when she saw me strugling but I think she gave me too much information about the future or wanted to be really honest, and is not her fault cause it was me making the questions. She told me probably I gonna lost the other molar, cause is in bad condition. But anyway doctor want to see after the deep cleaning, she explain me all this abouth perodiontal disease, that is not curable but the idea is keeping under control with good care and visit the dentist frequently. I asked her about people with periodontal like me and orthondotic treatment after is controled and she says i dont think is a good idea, cause the bone loss, and you dont want to move your teeth. In that moment I feel so bad with myself, I cant explain how mad I was, to let everything goes so bad. I feel like all those step moving foward was erased and Im in the same point where I was. Im depress now, is like your dreams are gone, but at the same time I want to stay strong, that my doctor want to see how I progress and maybe a miracle happen and he can save the other molar, maybe I qualify for a future implant to replace the molars and yes maybe I can control my diease and I can have my teeth aligned with a orthondontic treatment. It’s just today wasnt my day! ?