• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Help! Omg!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BetterBe
  • Start date Start date
B

BetterBe

Junior member
Joined
Feb 22, 2015
Messages
1
Okay, so one of my front top teeth hurt when i put pressure on it. This has happened before, but not this bad. It hurts when I drink cold water, eat something, or touch it with my finger. Please please don't tell me I need a root canal. omg nononono plsplspls im too younge for one of them. :c:cry:
 
Is there any discoloration, fractures, or anything? It's possible you only need a filling. I've had all of my front teeth filled. :(

My teeth started failing me when I was around 18 years old, so as far as age goes I think it really depends a lot on genetics. My grandfather had a full set of dentures by the time he was 21!

Hopefully you can get in and get an x-ray so you're not in so much pain. I always have someone go with me and I take a xanax before I go to help me relax. Until then, I would use Sensodyne toothpaste when brushing. I hope this helps! Hugs!
 
Hi,

I hate to bring out the bad news but it does sound as if the tooth needs a root canal.
It would be great I f you can tell us what are exactly afraid of in regards to the RCT.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top