L
leela
Well-known member
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2009
- Messages
- 172
- Location
- Canada
OK, MAJOR PANIC ATTACK.
I told my dentist I was in a lot of pain, so they managed to get me in for an appt. with the endodontist this afternoon, I leave in an hour.
I'M SHAKING, I'M SICK AND I WANT TO VOMIT. How am I going to get through this? My regular dentist couldn't even do the whole consultation because I was freaking out so much and I've known her for years. What is this new guy going to think of my insane fear? Not that I care, I really don't. But I don't want him to kick me out of the office because I'm untreatable either.
I'm so scared guys, I could cry I'm so scared. Can you give me some good vibes or prayers or something to get me through this. And if he does determine I need a root canal - that will be April 1.
I'm so scared.![Hiding behind the sofa [smiley=hiding.gif] [smiley=hiding.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hiding.gif)
I told my dentist I was in a lot of pain, so they managed to get me in for an appt. with the endodontist this afternoon, I leave in an hour.
I'M SHAKING, I'M SICK AND I WANT TO VOMIT. How am I going to get through this? My regular dentist couldn't even do the whole consultation because I was freaking out so much and I've known her for years. What is this new guy going to think of my insane fear? Not that I care, I really don't. But I don't want him to kick me out of the office because I'm untreatable either.
I'm so scared guys, I could cry I'm so scared. Can you give me some good vibes or prayers or something to get me through this. And if he does determine I need a root canal - that will be April 1.
I'm so scared.
![Hiding behind the sofa [smiley=hiding.gif] [smiley=hiding.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hiding.gif)
