R
Roses
Member
- Joined
- May 12, 2006
- Messages
- 48
I had my last (3 hours long) sedation appointment yesterday! 2.5 months, 4 sedation appointments (including one under general 2.5 weeks ago, intubated and all), and my mouth is FIXED! Yesterday was 4 fillings & 3 permanent crowns put on. So in all...
3 root canals, 1 deep filling
4 wisdom teeth out + deep cleaning (scaling)
6 fillings, 3 crown preps
4 fillings, 3 permanent crowns
My mouth is like new. Or at least it will be when the giant lower lip swelling/blisters go away (very sensitive lips, and being open for 3 hours, ouch). I have confidence in my ability to keep my teeth healthy now, there's more space in there and I've changed my diet to be more healthy. I can't believe I finally did it, I finally went to the dentist, and had everything fixed. I'm determined to keep my mouth cavity free. No more soda for me ever!
-Heather
3 root canals, 1 deep filling
4 wisdom teeth out + deep cleaning (scaling)
6 fillings, 3 crown preps
4 fillings, 3 permanent crowns
My mouth is like new. Or at least it will be when the giant lower lip swelling/blisters go away (very sensitive lips, and being open for 3 hours, ouch). I have confidence in my ability to keep my teeth healthy now, there's more space in there and I've changed my diet to be more healthy. I can't believe I finally did it, I finally went to the dentist, and had everything fixed. I'm determined to keep my mouth cavity free. No more soda for me ever!
-Heather

I am so happy for you
![Group Hug [smiley=grouphug.gif] [smiley=grouphug.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/grouphug.gif)