• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

I got threw my 2nd appointment

T

thebirdbreeder

Former Member
my first appointment went good

well the freezing is out and the drugs have worn off my mouth hurts a little bit but I really liked the dentist he said if I would let them they could fix up my mouth to look really nice only if I would let them. they made another apointment just to look at my teeth to see what needs to be done. but I am really happy they fixed my front tooth it looks alot better as you can see in the before and after pictures. I am still going to take sadation for any work i have to have done but I have taken a big step by going and letting them work on my teeth

:jump::cheers::hug2:

Re: my first appointment went good

Congratulations!

They look nice indeed! Congrats! I'm so happy that you found the dentist to be nice to you! We need more nice dentists!

Huge congrats! :respect::jump:hope someday i can post a similar reply:thumbsup:

Well done you!

Gilly :cheers:

well everything went better then I thought I only need some minor work done fillings thats it my gums are good no desease and they look great now they are so smooth now and very pretty

:jump::cheers::hug2::grouphug:

Congrats on going to your second appointment! :jump: Glad to hear that your gums are healthy and your teeth looking all pretty!

EXCELLENT!!

:cheers: :grouphug: :jump: :party: ;D :ROFLMAO: :) :sleepyjuice:

Back