D
Dentist hater
Well-known member
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2009
- Messages
- 268
I am so depressed, I am noticing so many problems with my teeth that i never thought i had. Some of my teeth at the lower front are feeling "kinda" numb, i havnt had my mouth numbed from dentist in a while now. When i bite down on some front tooth they feel like they are numb or tight kind of and like it is being pushed down further into the gum. And one misaligned tooth also when i push the tooth from the inside of my mouth on the side of the tooth it feels like it gets kind of stuck and then comes out again or goes back to usual position. What could these be, are these teth becoming loose, will i eventually loose them. I am thinkg alsorts, it takes me a while to sleep with the worry. The dentist did a cleaning about 2 monthes ago and i have to go back in 3 monthes for another cleaning. He never mentioned any looses teeth. I dont know if i have bad gum disease or minor becuase he never said anything, i did have a lot of build up on these teeth which are now gone and i am doing everything possible to keep it away and i am really taking care of them ( not that i have never taken care of them because i have never neglected them) i am just making more and more effort but more problems arise, i just want them to go away and the dentist said i can only return in 3 monthes time (NHS). I feel alone, so alone and that these problems will nver be sorted, i will be toothless at 21. I really cannot go private and thats the truth, no matter what i do, what i change i wouldnt be able to go private, i feel that nothing ids being sorted. What can i do, where else can i go for help? I live in England. Even the inlay tooth was hurting last night, i had to take painkillers, so there must be an underlying problem but the dentist says the usual its just settling down, i dont want to drill into the tooth anymore as it will weaken. I feel like locking myself in a cupboard and never coming out. Its ruining my life, i dont feel like doing the usual things i enjoy. What can i do. I have no hope left. I am getting very depressed and its affecting other problems i have and i dont know what to do. I just wanted to tslk and ask questions about what could be wrong with my teeth. Sorry its so depressive but this is how i am feeling and have been feeling for the past year