• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

I need advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheStorm
  • Start date Start date
T

TheStorm

Junior member
Joined
May 21, 2025
Messages
1
Location
Bulgaria
Hello, I have a big fear from dentist and I stay with broken tooth for almost 5 years, the gum almost completly covered the root. Can you help me and advice me what to so, I will upload a picture.
One of my teeth is broken down to the gum line, I think only the root is left, is it repairable? Do I have bone loss or some kind of infection, and what are these white things on the back two teeth?20250521_140341.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top