• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

i need answers!!!!!!!!!! :,(

L

lexie15

after having your wisdom teeth removed; how long will my:hmm: mouth be so sore i cant open it????:hmm::hmm:

Lexie,
For the first two days use an ice pack..After that put heat on your jaw for 20 minutes on then 20 minutes off..Try opening your mouth a little at a time until you can open it wide..It'll feel normal in a couple days of doing these things..Best wishes....

Hi it is still quite soon after having your wisdom teeth out, it's only 5 days. Everyone heals at a different pace, I know you are only 15 but have you been taking any pain medication. Have you followed the aftercare instructions?

If the pain is not helped by the meds or if you are still worried, I think you should call your dentist and go and see them, they can have a look and make sure things are okay. :XXLhug::XXLhug::XXLhug:

every case is different. Varies from 0-14 days

Back