• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

I need dental help asap

V

veohocean112

My teeth hurt so bad. I don't have any insurance. I wasted my medicare dental because I am not 21 anymore. I don't know what to do. I have to take multiple advils because my teeth hurt. It sucks. Does anyone know what I could do.

Hi there!
There may be dental clinics/university clinics that offer low-cost or sliding scale fees locally. I would start there to see what options you have.
Best of luck and hope you feel better!

@Beccab213 Do you know if I can still use the insurance I am getting in a few months or get a payment plan if needed.

I would contact the centers and check because the payment and insurance options may vary. I have known people who utilized these services and saved a lot of money in doing so.
Best of luck!

My teeth hurt so bad. I don't have any insurance. I wasted my medicare dental because I am not 21 anymore. I don't know what to do. I have to take multiple advils because my teeth hurt. It sucks. Does anyone know what I could do.

So sorry to read this. Here are some posts that may give you some ideas on where to turn for help:

Back