• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

If you had a dental clinic what would you name it ?

krlovesherkids777

krlovesherkids777

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just wondering if you opened a dental clinic, pretend for a moment you were either a dentist or had access to one to partner with .. what would you name it? why?

I think I might name mine like Courageus hope dental or something .. or "you got this " dentistry.. something to draw those that are afraid to take the step..

any names of clinics you find, odd, fascinating? There is a clinic I've heard of called Bliss dental. another one I"ve seen is Almond dental.. it makes me curious the story behind it.

The 2.30 club? I once went to a podiatrist who was a former vicar. His clinic was called Saving Soles.

hmmm Safe Haven Dental, The Teeth Refuge, The Dental Spa/Retreat, The Dental Sanctuary...Happy Teeth? Sweet Tooth Dentistry? LOL

Love all those :)

Just wondering if you opened a dental clinic, pretend for a moment you were either a dentist or had access to one to partner with .. what would you name it? why?

I think I might name mine like Courageus hope dental or something .. or "you got this " dentistry.. something to draw those that are afraid to take the step..

any names of clinics you find, odd, fascinating? There is a clinic I've heard of called Bliss dental. another one I"ve seen is Almond dental.. it makes me curious the story behind it.
Gentle Dental ?

Back