S
scaredycat69
Junior member
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2013
- Messages
- 4
- Location
- In Illinois
I have a dental appointment Wednesday with a general dentist that I have never been to it is a woman that has 3 years experience and I have 11 teeth that really need work badly I have 1 wizzy broken on bottom left side a tooth right next to it broken as well with a huge hole in the side all 11 are bad and along with those some are broken I finish my clindamycin 150mg tomorrow...I am so petrified cause we have no insurance and I basically have to go to the dental clinic but here are some things bothering me that maybe someone can help me with
1)can I die from getting an infected tooth pulled
2)can I get sepsis from getting teeth pulled
3)what about my dentist 3 year experience should I be concerned
4)they use regular x rays no digital ones they are trying to get digital machines but how good are the old ones
5)I know I have to go how can I keep calm during procedure they have no sedation there just local
can someone please help me before I go nuts here
I have literally balled my eyes out and have been up and down the internet highway which has caused more fear I am so phobic of dentist I'd appreciate any and all advice
1)can I die from getting an infected tooth pulled
2)can I get sepsis from getting teeth pulled
3)what about my dentist 3 year experience should I be concerned
4)they use regular x rays no digital ones they are trying to get digital machines but how good are the old ones
5)I know I have to go how can I keep calm during procedure they have no sedation there just local
can someone please help me before I go nuts here
I have literally balled my eyes out and have been up and down the internet highway which has caused more fear I am so phobic of dentist I'd appreciate any and all advice


